Start date: TBC
Duration: 3x1.5 hour sessions
This programme has been developed by i4Training.
• The programme will provide essential skills to improve people’s ability to manage time and will build confidence around being able to manage challenging workloads.
• By dividing the training intervention into 3 “bite-sized” modules, delegates will remain engaged and also be given time to reflect on the application of the theory to their own situation. To ensure that the training is as relevant as possible, brief pre-session “assignments” will be sent out.
• Key ideas and suggestions for managing the current home-working situation will be built into the programme. The continued productivity, focus and resilience of our team members is key.
Individuals who are wanting to learn how to manage their time more effectively.
Managers & Team Leaders who would like to support their team members, to help them be as productive as possible whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
People now working remotely who would benefit from setting up positive working habits to remain effective despite obvious distractions.
By the end of the 3 x 90 min, remotely delivered sessions, delegates will have;
- Learnt how to apply Stephen Covey’s 4 Quadrants to prioritise work commitments and therefore eliminate the “urgency addiction”.
- Covered practical tips and ideas to carry out effective homeworking including setting up a routine, having a productive work environment and being able focus at the task in hand.
- Explored how to manage stress into productivity. How to remain in control, make clean decisions, mind your boundaries and personally become more resilient in the way you approach different situations.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for more information.