Start date: 16/07/2020
Duration: 2 Days
This two day course suits users of Premiere Pro who have completed Level One training. Training is targeted at the more professional and advanced features of Premiere Pro including media management and colour correction and grading.
Day One ensures attendees follow best practice for ingesting card based media for the purposes of editing and creating proxies. The creation of Merged Clips with be demonstrated to deal with separately recorded audio. Advanced editing techniques are shown including replacement of footage, nesting, asymmetric trimming and speed changes. The day concludes with a through look at the Motion Effects, effect ordering and preset creation.
Day Two visits the Essential Graphics panel and the creation of animated titling within Premiere Pro. Links to Motion Graphic Templates as created in After Effects are discussed. Captions (Closed and Open) and online transcription services that work with and within Premiere Pro are demonstrated. The creation of transparency by masking or keying is covered. Primary and secondary colour correction is conducted with a close look at the Lumetri Scopes. Project management and archiving is the closing topic.
Training is guided by all-Ireland’s only Adobe Certified Instructor for Premiere Pro and After Effects. All attendees with receive a named and dated Adobe Certificate of Completion.
- Ingesting Card-based media
- Transcoding and Creating Proxies
- Review of Preferences
- Syncing Dual Record audio
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Animating Clips
- Retiming Clips
- Stabilising Shaky Footage
- Creating and Saving Effect Presets
- Creating and Animating Text and Titles
- Creating Captions including Transcription
- Keying Green Screen Footage
- Masking Clips and Effects
- Primary and Secondary Colour Correction using Lumetri
- Multicamera Editing: Music Video and Two Camera/Two Mic Setup
- Project Management: Copying and Consolidation