What we do
‘Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann muid’ Together we Flourish
Gréasán na Meán Skillnet supports the workforce development needs of businesses within the Media Industry. We offer a small number/selection of industry-led and fully funded programmes for people who are not in employment, subject to eligibility criteria, and the availability of places. If you are currently not in employment and wish to upskill or reskill, click here for details of Skills Connect training for people seeking employment. We run regular courses, in both practical and business skills. We also support networking events and conferences for the media sector.
Further details of Skills Connect and the eligibility criteria can be found on the Skillnet Ireland website.
- Our courses are designed and delivered by industry professionals.
- The definition of training we support is broad & can include on-the- job training, placements, networking etc.
- We provide a comprehensive range of courses for industry professionals.
- We can provide bespoke in-house training for companies.
- We have a number of courses specifically for Jobseekers subject to eligibility criteria.